P.G.Ts (Senior Secondary Classes)
- Masters Degree in the subject.
- Degree (B.Ed) or recognised Diploma in Education
Three years experience of Teaching in Senior Secondary classes.
A person holding first class Masters degree in the subject with 60% marks or above can be considered qualified to teach respective subject(s) in class XI and XII provided he / she gets training /degree within a period of three years from the date of his or her joining the school.
T.G.Ts. (Secondary Classes)
- Bachelors degree in the subject. (B.A/ B.Sc.)
- Degree or Diploma in education. (B.Ed.)
PRT (Primary Teachers)
- Higher Secondary with P.T.C or equivalent in English medium.
(Preference would be given to trained graduates.)
Physical Education Teachers
Masters Degree in Physical Education (M.P.Ed) from a recognized university.
Bachelors Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)
Graduate in Physical Education (B.P.E)
- Masters Degree in Information Technology.
M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA are also eligible
- Three months full time or Six months part time course from I.I.Ts.
Graduate in/ with Music from a recognized university
Graduate with Drawing and Painting/Art/Fine Art with minimum two years full time diploma from a recognized institute.
Higher Secondary/ Intermediate/ Senior Secondary examination with minimum 4 years full time diploma in painting/ fine arts from a recognized institute.
Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engg. or concerned trade from a recognized University
Three years Diploma after Higher Sec./Sr. Secondary in Electrical/ Electronics/ Engg./concerned trade from an instution recognized by the Government.
Graduate with diploma in Library Science from a recognized institute.